Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Google+

As most of you know I am no longer on Facebook, but I would still like to keep in touch with my family and friends.  I have found that Google+ is a good way to do this.  I am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles, but feel free to add me to your Google+ circle is you would like, or go check it out if you haven't already!  I also don't have email addresses for many of my family and friends, so feel free to share yours if you'd like!

phaewilk@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Why won't people pick up the phone??? (not you, others!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just as bad. I don't call anyone because most people don't seem to be into the phone. I think that with all the technology that it should not be hard to keep in touch, if people just took the time and cared enough about what is going on outside of their own personal world.

    ReplyDelete